American Aldes Motorized Dampers are available in sizes 4″, 5″, 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″ and 14″.
- Normally closed or normally open.
- 24 VAC or 120 VAC models available.
- End switch rated for a 10 Amp load.
- The end switch permits sequencing the operation of a remote fan after damper is opened, enabling use of remote fans to selectively ventilate kitchens, laundry rooms, or individual bathrooms.
- Motorized dampers can also be used to control the sequencing of outside fresh or make-up air in forced-air systems.
- Possible controls for use with zoned ventilation systems: manual spring-wound time delay, electronic time delay, cycle timer, programmable timers, occupancy- and humidity-sensing switches.